Wednesday, December 17, 2014

on the timing of this whole thing

It's weird for me to have a blog again. Once upon a time I had a blog. I spent a lot of time on it, thinking about it, designing it, reading other blogs.  I don't think that will be the case for this one. This one exists because I want a written record of my time abroad and a way to communicate with my family and friends who are scattered around the globe. 

I am starting this now because in four days I will be flying to India.. I figured that the 21st will really mark the beginning of my abroad adventures, at least in my mind, so might as well start writing about them now. 

It's strange. I know that generally blogs include more than two paragraphs. But all of my other social media outlets are brief. Brevity is encouraged. And I've gotten used to it. So bear with me as I try to remember how to write for longer than 140 characters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment